11 Sep 5 Best Golf Courses In Bali
Most travelers would head to Bali with the sole intention of basking in the sun at the beach, visiting the ancient temples or head to the amazing spas. However, that’s not the case for golfers. Golfers travel to relax AND to golf. If you happen to be planning a trip to Bali or if you are in Bali already, here are the 5 best golf courses in Bali you don’t want to miss out on.
Bali – An Indonesian island with a blend of culture and relaxation. Apart from its magical beaches, Bali also has astonishing Golf Courses. The golf courses in Bali boast an amazing golfing experience with stunning views.
Here is our list of 5 Best Golf Courses in Bali for your convenience. Happy Reading!
5 Best Golf Courses In Bali
Located in the Maj Nusa Dua, a tourism complex which offers numerous numbers of star hotels, Bali National Golf Club welcomes both amateur and professional golfers. This newly opened golf club was designed by Nelson Haworth in 2013.
If you are heading from the Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport, it will take you only 20 minutes drive through the Bali Mandara toll. Bali National Golf Club ensures to provide their visitors a true luxurious golfing experience with its three exclusive playing environments all through the 18 hole course.
If you want to enjoy your stay while you play, then Bali National Golf Club got you covered for that as well. This amazing golf club is located within the range of 7 luxurious villas where each villa can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Moreover, Bali National Golf Club is a place where you can enjoy your game and stay in absolute comfort. This is a must visit place if you are in Bali and want some unforgettable golfing experience.
- This amazing golf club has an 18 hole par 72 golf course.
- Won several prestigious awards which include –
- Best Golf Resort in Indonesia in 2017 by Golf Digest USA.
- 5th Best Golf Resort in Asia Pacific 2016.
- Best Golf Courses among 260 Countries in 2018 by Golf Digest USA.
- Best Golf Course in Indonesia by Asian Golf Awards in 2018.
- 2nd Best Golf Resorts Award in 2018 by Asian Golf Awards.
- Best Renovated Golf Course in Asia 2014 by Asian Golf Awards.
- This golf club is also the home of the well-known Leadbetter Golf Academy.
- Other amenities include – locker rooms, well stocked pro shop, golfer’s lounge and terrace which serves delicate cuisines, VIP lounge facilities.
- Personal butler to take care of the guest’s needs.
This Golf Course is located in Sanur and is known as one of the smallest golf courses in Bali. If you are traveling from Ngurah Rai International Airport it will take you a 31 minutes drive to reach there through JI. By pass Ngurah Rai.
This 3,560 yards length golf course offers the golfers a unique picturesque with tall trees, mounding features, lakes constructed greens in it. The greens are designed to challenge to all golfers of all skill levels.
- An 18 hole golf course with historical landmark.
- You will find a driving range on the southern section of this golf course to practice your swings before the game.
- Offers challenges with its new additional bunkers, mounds and lakes.
- To improve your technique, there are golf lesions available.
- A private country club atmosphere.
- Onsite facilities include light meal and refreshments before and after game.
This is one of the most astounding golf courses in Bali. Established in 1974 this 7,024 yards golf course was designed by Peter Thompson & Michael Wolveridge.
This golf course is set in the flourishing highlands of Bali, which will take you 2 hours 7 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 1 hour from Ubud. Though the journey is long, once you are there you will definitely feel the journey is worth it.
This mountain golf course has some amazing view to share to the golfers. The whole golf course is decorated with lush tropical gardens and breathtaking mountain view, a peaceful getaway from all the city noises.
- This a championship golf course with 18 hole par 72.
- Additional practice facility with three putting greens, chipping area and bunkers to test your skills before the game.
- Other facilities include Accommodation, Spa, tennis, Golf Academy and Restaurants.
- Their clubhouse features a Japanese restaurant but if you want some local delight you can get some Indonesian restaurant only 10 minutes from Bali Handara.
Established in 2016, Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club is one of the latest addition to the growing collection among the world-class golf courses in Bali. Designed by Bob Moore of JMP Golf Design Company, this champion golf course is first of its kind in all of Southeast Asia.
It will take you 40 minutes drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport and 10 minutes from Nusa Dua to get there. Throughout the course, you will get a rustic and natural theme with an amazing landscape.
- An 18 hole par 54 golf course with excellent playing conditions.
- Located among 5-star hotels including Mandarin Oriental, Fairmont, Raffles and the Waldorf Astoria.
- Random collections of holes on a small land but worth a hit.
- Facilities include- Well stocked Pro shop, Locker rooms and Restaurents.
Another breathtaking golf course in Bali is New Kuta Golf. Located in Pecatu near Dreamland Beach which is only 20 minutes from the Bali airport, this startling golf course was designed by Ronald Fream.
The whole golf course is surrounded by breathtaking sea view with waves crashing the base of many of the holes. You will get both beauty and challenges at this scenic golf course. Overall New Kuta Golf Club is an amazing experience for both the beginners and the low handicappers.
- New Kuta is an 18 hole par 72 golf course with the length of 7,515 yards.
- Hosted the Asian Tour Indonesian Open in 2009.
- Awards include-
- Best New International Course by Links Magazine in 2008.
- 10th Best Course in Indonesia By Golf Digest USA in 2009.
- Awarded with ‘IGOLF Laureate Course’ by the International Golf and Life Foundation for environmental conservation.
- The clubhouse serves mostly Indonesian foods.
- Tee-off around 2 pm to enjoy the magnificent sunset of Bali.
- Amenities include – Restaurants, Spa.
Deemples Golf App is your easy solution to find golfing buddies when no one is around to play. You can also play in different golf courses around Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and Brunei. It’s easy to create a game or even you can join one! Don’t think, just download the app and start golfing! 🙂
We think these are the 5 Best Golf Courses in Bali, Indonesia. You can not only enjoy Golfing there but also will be stunned by the natural beauty. If you are in Bali and have no one to play golf with,
We will make sure you never play golf alone. All you need to create a game using the app and let others join you. Click here to find out more!
Happy Golfing! 🙂