Golf is a popular game that needs a great deal of hard work and effort. If you are new to the game, because of the sheer number of difficulties, you could end up quitting at the start. In this sport, the best golf drivers play an enormous role, and technology is evolving so rapidly that most people cannot keep up with it.
Each company makes bold statements that its brand is the best one. But it is you who must determine which is the best golf driver for you.
5 Best golf drivers
Each company makes bold statements that its brand is the best one. But it is you who must determine which is the best golf driver for you. Following are the 5 Best Golf Drivers, picked by us just for you.
1. Taylormade Stealth Plus
TaylorMade engineers believe carbon composite’s lightweight benefits should not be limited to the body. Why not use the material for the face—the heaviest part of the clubhead? The Stealth’s composite face is 40 percent lighter than a titanium face yet 20 percent larger than TaylorMade driver faces from just two years ago. These amazing features make it one of the top rated drivers.
- Consistently precise for higher ball speeds across the face.
- Lighter weight.
- Can deliver speed into the ball at impact.
- Higher launch and forgiving mis-hits.
- Adds more precision to create more ball speed potential across the face.
- High-stability design with high launch and draw-biased.
2. Callaway Rogue ST
The biggest driver family in Callaway’s history expands the company’s use of artificial intelligence to produce four distinct faces that don’t merely enhance power but control spin. That’s important because large clubheads can boost ball speed but often fight excessive spin. A large central weight cartridge low in the back provides extreme off-center-hit stability, making it the most popular driver among golfers.
- Can boost ball speed.
- Fight excessive spin.
- Large central weight cartridge.
- Provides extreme off-center-hit stability.
- Includes a dedicated draw model (Max D)
- Equal parts high forgiveness, neutral launch and low spin (Max LS)
3. Cleveland Launcher XL
With a focus on size, Cleveland’s mission is to make your worst hits go farther and straighter. The club isn’t merely at the volume limit allowed by the rules—almost all drivers can do that. No, this one stretches that volume to occupy the maximum distance from heel to toe and front to back. This mammoth footprint creates a stable head that resists twisting on mis-hits for better energy transfer into the ball.
- Each head is adjustable by plus/minus 1.5 degrees, fitting a range from 9 to 12 degrees.
- The standard shaft length is 45.75 inches, although an “accuracy build” is an option with a one-inch shorter shaft.
- Lightweight and draw-bias models to a 12-way adjustable head.
- Effective counterbalanced weight.
4. Callaway Epic Max
Callaway Epic Max is the successor to the Epic Flash driver that features the Jailbreak Technology and the AI Speed Frame. You will get both features on this new Epic Max driver. This will help generate maximum power based on your swing of course.
- The Jailbreak Technology that has been strengthened by four connection points behind the face of the club
- Adjustable weights to shift CG at the back to the clubhead.
- Cyclone shape driver head
- Stock shafts come with 2 options.
- Project X Cypher (40g)
- HZRDUS Smoke IM1O (50g and 60g)
5. PING G425 Driver
The last on our best golf drivers list is PING G425 Driver. The PING G425 driver series comes with a MAX, low spin technology, and straight flight technology. Their MOI (moment of inertia) ideology of not cutting corners or losing forgiveness in clubs is well represented in their G425 series.
- Ti9s+ face that they have not changed from their previous models because they have not found any fault or performance issues with this face.
- Dragonfly Crown features the aerodynamic-enhancing turbulator crown believed to have been optimized to its maximum potential which is why they have not made any significant changes to them
- Rough face texture that will reduce spin by around 200 rpm
- It has a back CG weight position to help compensate for the increased dynamic loft
- High-launching characteristics
- Stock shafts come with 4 options
- High launch/ high spin: PING ALTA CB Slate
- Mid launch: Mitsubishi Tenshi Raw Orange
- Mid-low launch: Aldila Tour Green
- Low launch/ low spin: Aldila Rogue White
Summary of Best Golf Driver
Here are the Top 5 best golf drivers and all of them have one thing in common, and that is they all promote to help with your distance and accuracy.
There is some truth to that, however, it is also important to know which driver suits your swing the best. We have listed down the important features that each driver provides and you should be able to look into all of them and try on a driving range or with a swing simulator in the golf shop before you purchase.
So start golfing using Deemples Golf app and we will make sure you never have to play golf alone!
You can also check out the content – 5 Best Golf Balls of 2022, to find out the right balls for you
Common FAQs about Best Golf Drivers
Which golf brand makes the best drivers?
There are lots of golf brands that make excellent golf drivers for a wide range of abilities and swings. Those brands include the likes of Callaway, TaylorMade, Wilson Staff, Ping, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist to name a few.
What is the #1 driver in golf?
There are lots of drivers that will claim to be number 1 this year. Some of them include the TaylorMade Stealth, Cobra LTDx, Callaway Rogue ST Max and Ping G425 Max to name a few.
Which driver is the most forgiving?
The most forgiving drivers are Callaway Rogue ST Max D, Titleist TSi2 and Cleveland Launcher XL.
What is the best driver for an average golfer?
Cobra F9 Speedback
What is the easiest golf driver to hit?
PING drivers are brilliant. The TaylorMade Aeroburner and the Ping G425 are probably the two most popular drivers. PING have made this G425 launch high and with that, you get more carry than other drivers.