Selangor, a state on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia is best known for its largest economy and good infrastructure. The state is one of the most developed in Malaysia and home to many mindblowing golf courses. Among those courses, we are going to talk about cheap golf courses in Selangor just to help the golfers who are playing on a budget.
This cheap golf courses in Selangor is just not only affordable but also packs the great value for money. You can get an amazing golfing experience without hurting the wallet.
Here is our list of cheap golf courses in Selangor among many just for your convenience. Happy Reading!
Cheap Golf Courses in Selangor
One of the most challenging golf courses around Peninsular Malaysia, Monterez Golf Club is located within the locality of Shah Alam in Selangor. The 5,738 meters golf course was designed by Peter Dalkeith Scott.
This golf course is an ideal place for golfing, very close to the city center of Kuala Lumpur and
They welcome both amateur and professional golfers around the world while providing them admirable 360-degree services at affordable price.
- Monterez is an 18-hole golf course with par 71 sprawls.
- They offer night golfing.
- Adequate lighting system to make the holes more visible.
- Complimented by two-tier driving ranges.
- They have merchandise ranges like sunshades, T-shirts, golf balls, golf shoes, bags and golf sets.
- Pro shops where you can get upgraded golf accessories.
- Facilities includes volleyball court, basketball court, playground for children and karaoke.
Monterez Prices on Deemples:
|9 holes (Everyday)||63|
'* Join Monterez games on Deemples golf app now.
1 hour north from the Kuala Lumpur city center, you’ll find Bukit Beruntung Golf & Country Club.
If you’re coming from Kota Damansara, Elmina, Bukit Jelutong, or Sg Buloh though, your traveling time is only a 30-minute drive.
From what we understand Bukit Beruntung Golf & Country Club was built in anticipation that KLIA was going to be built up north. But after KLIA was built down south at Nilai/Sepang area, a lot of the courses up north, including Beringin Golf Course stopped being maintained. Other real estate developments didn’t go well, ceased, or was built but could never sell.
There used to be 2x 18 hole golf courses, the East course and the West course. However, now only the East course remains, the West course has become a jungle with no maintenance over the years.
Since the West course was beyond repair, they left it but did a really good job with the East course. The East course now is by far the most improved golf course in Klang Valley, or perhaps even Malaysia.
Greens were amazing, fairways were cut, tee boxes were decent. Basically, it looked like a lot of investment was put into making the course attractive again!
They are now hosting games & accepting payments via Deemples too. And giving golfers an extra price benefit if they pay for their round upfront via Deemples:
BBGC Prices on Deemples:
|9 holes game||65|
'* Join BBGC games on Deemples golf app now.
Only 15 minutes away from Bukit Jalil and 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, Kinrara Golf is located beside the 3-star resort hotel named Kinrara Resort. This place is one of the best places in Puchong, Selangor to play golf and relax.
With a magnificent view in the middle of the city, the club is a great place to stay away from all the hustle bustle. Designed by E. H. Parslow & Roslee Muda, this club is a perfect place for golfing.
- Kinrara golf club is an 18-hole public golf course.
- You will get an outstanding landscape along with golfing.
- The clubhouse provides amenities like outdoor pool, sauna and pro shop.
- You can rent electro-carts.
- They also offer driving range & practice areas.
- You can check out the pro shop in Kinara for golf equipment.
Kinrara Prices on Deemples:
Weekday rm103, counter 105
Weekend AM rm133. counter 135
Weekend PM rm111, counter 113
'* Join Kinrara games on Deemples golf app now.
Located at the University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi is one of the premium courses since the renovation in 2011. In fact this golf course was voted as best-improved golf course in Malaysia back in 2015 because of the challenging layouts and well maintenance.
You can get to Danau within a very short distance if you are traveling from North-South Highway, via Bangi exit. If you are in Selangor or in nearby areas we will recommend you to pay a visit to Danau. Designed by local Malaysian designer,this course has both challenging and fair holes where you would love to make a shot.
- Danau is an 18-hole par 72 course with cow grass fairways like many other golf courses in Malaysia.
- The greens are maintained by the same team who handles the award winning golf course, Saujana Golf & Country Club.
- You will get some of the best holes at the opening but the 2nd hole is their signature one.
- Other holes of the course are moderately challenging.
- Their facilities include driving range, locker rooms and clubhouse.
Danau Prices on Deemples:
‘* Join Danau games on Deemples golf app now.
Opened in 2013 Amverton Cove is located on the Carey Island. The layout of this golf course was designed by Ted Parslow. If you take the highway it will take you only 50 minutes from Kuala Lumpur to get there.
If you are looking for a challenging and fair golf course within a reasonable price then you should give Amverton Cove a try.
The overall style of the golf course is moderately flat with a refreshing natural setting. You will get natural features in every hole and the mounds protesting the greens.
The whole course is strategically designed with lakes, ponds, mangroves which give it a picturesque landscape. This golf is perfectly suited for the golfers who love to play in nature.
- This golf course is around 7010 yards with 18-hole par 72.
- On the walk through to their tidal forest you may often get up close to different jungle creatures, local birds and crabs.
- You may need to use all the clubs of your golf bag because of the layout of the course.
- Their clubhouse is well adequate.
- After golfing down the road nearby you will get some amazing local seafood there.
|Monday – Thursday||108.30|
|Saturday & Sunday (AM)||198.30|
|Saturday & Sunday (PM)||118.30|
'* For a more detailed rate, visit their website (here)
Uniputra Golf Club:
If you are talking to a golfer from Malaysia and you bring up the word “Combat Course”, there is a high chance of them replying, “UPM?”. The Uniputra Golf Club which was formally known as UPM Golf Course is basically a university with a golf course built in 1981.
Though at first it was planned for agricultural studies and physical education later it became an attraction for the staff, students and
There are many ways to the university, the easiest would be if you are coming from PJ or KL. All you need is to hit the North-South highway and head south to Seremban until you see UPM exit.
- Uniputra is an 18 hole golf course with a huge fairway.
- You will get tabletop greens which will make your game smooth.
- You will get some challenging holes which also includes the 9th.
- Welcoming staff and well-maintained course.
- This course if very cheap if you compare it with other golf courses with the
|Monday – Friday||70|
Based on our research, we think these are the cheap golf courses in Selangor but obviously with the best facilities for golfing. If you are in Selangor and have no one to play golf with, Deemples golf app is here to help you.
We will make sure you never play golf alone. All you need to create a game using the app and let others join you. Click here to find out more!