Selangor, a state on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia is best known for its largest economy and good infrastructure. The state is one of the most developed in Malaysia and home to many mind-blowing golf courses. Among those courses, we are going to talk about cheap golf courses in Selangor just to help the golfers who are playing on a budget.
These cheap golf courses in Selangor is just not only affordable but also pack great value for money. You can get an amazing golfing experience without hurting the wallet.
Cheap Golf Courses in Selangor
Here is our list of cheap golf courses in Selangor among many just for your convenience. Happy Reading!
Monterez Golf & Country Club
One of the most challenging golf courses around Peninsular Malaysia, Monterez Golf Club is located within the locality of Shah Alam in Selangor. The 5,738 meters golf course was designed by Peter Dalkeith Scott.
This golf course is an ideal place for golfing, very close to the city center of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. You will face constant challenges along the course including lakes, bunkers, and trees, streams.
They welcome both amateur and professional golfers around the world while providing them admirable 360-degree services at affordable prices.
Monterez Golf Course Details :
- Monterez is an 18-hole golf course with par 71 sprawls.
- They offer night golfing.
- Adequate lighting system to make the holes more visible.
- Complimented by two-tier driving ranges.
- They have merchandise ranges like sunshades, T-shirts, golf balls, golf shoes, bags, and golf sets.
- Pro shops where you can get upgraded golf accessories.
- Facilities include a volleyball court, basketball court, playground for children, and karaoke.
Monterez Prices on Deemples:
|9 holes (Everyday)||63|
'* Join Monterez games on Deemples golf app now.
Bukit Beruntung Golf & Country Club
1 hour north of the Kuala Lumpur city center, you’ll find Bukit Beruntung Golf & Country Club.
If you’re coming from Kota Damansara, Elmina, Bukit Jelutong, or Sg Buloh though, your traveling time is only a 30-minute drive.
From what we understand Bukit Beruntung Golf & Country Club was built in anticipation that KLIA was going to be built up north. But after KLIA was built down south in Nilai/Sepang area, a lot of the courses up north, including the Beringin Golf Course stopped being maintained. Other real estate developments didn’t go well, ceased, or were built but could never sell.
Bukit Beruntung Golf Course Details :
There used to be 2x 18 hole golf courses, the East Course and the West course. However, now only the East course remains, the West course has become a jungle with no maintenance over the years.
Since the West course was beyond repair, they left it but did a really good job with the East course. The East course now is by far the most improved golf course in Klang Valley, or perhaps even Malaysia.
The greens were amazing, fairways were cut, and tee boxes were decent. Basically, it looked like a lot of investment was put into making the course attractive again!
They are now hosting games & accepting payments via Deemples too. And giving golfers an extra price benefit if they pay for their round upfront via Deemples:
BBGC Prices on Deemples:
|9 holes game||65|
'* Join BBGC games on Deemples golf app now.
Kinrara Golf Club
Only 15 minutes away from Bukit Jalil and 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, Kinrara Golf is located beside the 3-star resort hotel named Kinrara Resort. This place is one of the best places in Puchong, Selangor to play golf and relax.
With a magnificent view of the middle of the city, the club is a great place to stay away from all the hustle-bustle. Designed by E. H. Parslow & Roslee Muda, this club is a perfect place for golfing.
Kinrara Golf Course Details :
- Kinrara golf club is an 18-hole public golf course.
- You will get an outstanding landscape along with golfing.
- The clubhouse provides amenities like an outdoor pool, sauna, and pro shop.
- You can rent electro-carts.
- They also offer a driving range & practice areas.
- You can check out the pro shop in Kinara for golf equipment.
Kinrara Prices on Deemples:
Weekday rm103, counter 105
Weekend AM rm133. counter 135
Weekend PM rm111, counter 113
'* Join Kinrara games on Deemples golf app now.
Danau Golf Club
Located at the University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi is one of the premium courses since its renovation in 2011. In fact, this golf course was voted the best-improved golf course in Malaysia back in 2015 because of the challenging layouts and well-maintenance.
You can get to Danau within a very short distance if you are traveling from North-South Highway, via the Bangi exit. If you are in Selangor or in nearby areas we will recommend you pay a visit to Danau. Designed by a local Malaysian designer, this course has both challenging and fair holes where you would love to make a shot.
Danau Golf Course Details :
- Danau is an 18-hole par 72 course with cow grass fairways like many other golf courses in Malaysia.
- The greens are maintained by the same team that handles the award-winning golf course, Saujana Golf & Country Club.
- You will get some of the best holes at the opening but the 2nd hole is their signature one.
- Other holes of the course are moderately challenging.
- Their facilities include a driving range, locker rooms, and clubhouse.
Danau Prices on Deemples:
‘* Join Danau games on Deemples golf app now.
Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort
Opened in 2013 Amverton Cove is located on Carey Island. The layout of this golf course was designed by Ted Parslow. If you take the highway it will take you only 50 minutes from Kuala Lumpur to get there.
If you are looking for a challenging and fair golf course at a reasonable price then you should give Amverton Cove a try.
The overall style of the golf course is moderately flat with a refreshing natural setting. You will get natural features in every hole and the mounds protesting the greens.
The whole course is strategically designed with lakes, ponds, and mangroves which give it a picturesque landscape. This golf is perfectly suited for golfers who love to play in nature.
Amverton Cove Golf Course Details :
- This golf course is around 7010 yards with an 18-hole par 72.
- On the walkthrough to their tidal forest, you may often get up close to different jungle creatures, local birds, and crabs.
- You may need to use all the clubs in your golf bag because of the layout of the course.
- Their clubhouse is well adequate.
- After golfing down the road nearby you will get some amazing local seafood there.
Amverton Golf Rate:
|Monday – Thursday||108.30|
|Saturday & Sunday (AM)||198.30|
|Saturday & Sunday (PM)||118.30|
'* For a more detailed rate, visit their website
Uniputra Golf Club
If you are talking to a golfer from Malaysia and you bring up the word “Combat Course”, there is a high chance of them replying, “UPM?”. The Uniputra Golf Club which was formally known as UPM Golf Course is basically a university with a golf course built-in 1981.
Though at first it was planned for agricultural studies and physical education later it became an attraction for the staff, students, and
There are many ways to the university, the easiest would be if you are coming from PJ or KL. All you need is to hit the North-South highway and head south to Seremban until you see the UPM exit.
Uniputra Golf Club Course Details :
- Uniputra is an 18-hole golf course with a huge fairway.
- You will get tabletop greens which will make your game smooth.
- You will get some challenging holes which also include the 9th.
- Welcoming staff and well-maintained course.
- This course is very cheap if you compare it with other golf courses with the
|Monday – Friday||70|
Based on our research, we think these are the cheap golf courses in Selangor but obviously with the best facilities for golfing. If you are in Selangor and have no one to play golf with, Deemples golf app is here to help you.
We will make sure you never play golf alone. All you need to create a game using the app and let others join you. Click here to find out more!