22 Apr We raised US$105,000 for our next phase of growth
We at Deemples are very proud to announce that recently we raised US$105,000 which will be helpful for our next phase of growth. Our team will try to make the most out of it. We are advocating for golf so if we win golf wins.
At the same time, early round investors also topped up US$40,000, bringing the total raised to-date to US$270,000.
Deemples was built so that golfers could golf whenever and wherever they wanted to. Golfers just had to join available games on the app, or create a game and let others join game. Very similar to online gaming rooms, where you create a room and let others join in.
This new round of investment would allow us to do 2 things:
- Prove the monetisation model, that we have had in planned since the beginning. We think it’s the right time to execute it now since we have quite a sizeable base of golfers using the app on a regular basis.
- Solidify our positions in the markets that we are already in – Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Brunei. We won’t be focusing on new markets, unless we come across partners that are happy to help us grow there.
A press release was sent out to media 9 Apr 2019, and we’re very thankful that a few media outlets have already reported on us, and some have requested for follow up interviews to dig deeper into what we were doing, our journey thus far, and what are our plans moving forward.
The list of media partners that have shared our story:
- INDVSTRVS – Deemples gets golf renaissance in full swing
- Focus Malaysia – Deemples raises RM430,000
- Deal Street Asia – Malaysia’s Deemples raises $105,000
- Tech Crunch – Recent funding report: Deemples
- In Focus Singapore – Malaysia’s Deemples raises $105,000
- Tech Coffee House – Deemples, SEA’s leading golf startup, raises US $105,000
- Digital News Asia – Golf Startup Deemples raises US$105k
- NXT Magazine – Golfing Startup Deemples to grow in South East Asia
- e27 – Today’s top tech news, Apr 10: Golfing startup Deemples secures US$105k funding
- 壹讀 – 马来西亚高尔夫创业公司Deemples完成10.5万美元融资
- Vola News – Uber-for-golfers Startup Deemples raises US$105k in funding
- Beam.biz – Today’s top tech news, April 10: Golfing startup Deemples secures US$105k funding
- Golf Industry Central – Golf Startup Deemples raises US$105k in funding
- KR-Asia – Fully invested: Early Stage
We want to thank SYNC PR for the work that they have done, to help reach more golfers, so that they too can golf whenever and wherever they want to.
For all inquiries, partnership exploration, investment opportunities, job opportunities – firstname.lastname@example.org