29 Oct Customer Engagement Role – Nov 2018
- Job Role: Customer Engagement Executive
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM4,000.00 /month
- Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
Deemples is a golf app that currently thousands of golfers in 5 countries use to find other golfers to golf with. We’re in a niche industry that targets an affluent audience, mostly consisting of senior executives, professionals and business owners. Our mission is to use technology to help them golf whenever and wherever they want to, whilst growing the golf industry.
The Deemples team is small and lean, the active team currently has 3 people working in a vibrant co-working space in Sri Petaling that opens 24/7 (sandboxco.space), but building and marketing great technology that will change the golfing landscape and mindset (one day globally, but we’re realists so we’re focusing on just a few markets surrounding us at the moment).
While the tech team builds out the product, and marketing team is creating engaging content and delivering across various online and offline channels, we want a CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT EXECUTIVE that can get their hands dirty, build partnerships, and execute activation activities that will directly help golfers golf more via the Deemples app.
Responsibilities/Objectives of the Customer Engagement Executive:
- Grow golf rounds played in focused areas
- Examples of activation activities:
- Customer engagement via social media, responding and engaging through IG DM, FB groups, comments, messengers, Whatsapps, calls, and any customer support necessary.
- Customer engagement via the Deemples app.
- Organising more golfing activity via the Deemples app.
- Organising more non-golfing activity – workshops, mini-engagement events, etc
- Building partnerships to encourage more advocates for the Deemples app.
- Getting down to speak with golfers directly at events, golf facilities, converting them to Deemples users.
- Good communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly, able to talk to anyone easily.
- Focused at achieving goals with a startup mindset, hustle.
- Willing to learn and able to adapt quickly to changing environments
- An assertive attitude.
Good to have:
- Experience in direct sales, or startup environment.
- Knowledge in golf
What you will get:
- The chance to be part of the change of the golf industry.
- Key player in a very lean tech startup.
If you’re keen, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- What you will do in your first 3 months on the job.
- Why you would be a good fit.
- What you have previously done that can contribute to your success at Deemples.