04 Oct Content Writer Position – Oct 2018
- Content Writer position – Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
- Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
Deemples is a golf app that currently thousands of golfers in 5 countries use to find other golfers to golf with. We’re in a niche industry that targets an affluent audience, mostly consisting of senior executives, professionals and business owners. Our mission is to use technology to help them golf whenever and wherever they want to, whilst growing the golf industry.
The Deemples team is small and lean, the active team has 3 people working in a vibrant co-working space in Sri Petaling that opens 24/7 (sandboxco.space), but building and marketing great technology that will change the golfing landscape and mindset (one day globally, but we’re realists so we’re focusing on just a few markets surrounding us at the moment).
While the tech team builds out and continuously improves on the app with new features and better user experience, a big part of our marketing strategy is digital marketing. For this role we’re looking for an awesome CONTENT WRITER that can generate content that is valuable to golfers, while growing awareness for Deemples.
Responsibilities/Objectives of the Content Writer:
- Create content that will capture the golfer’s attention.
- Copywriting for ads, short-form content.
- Research on latest golf news, golf equipment, golf courses, promos and packages, etc
- Create/follow a specific content framework so that communication is consistent
- Minimum of 20 content pieces created per month
- Distribute these content on all channels: social media, blogs, EDM, IM, website, app, etc.
- Golfer support/outreach on all channels
- Good written English
- Carry the brand tone of Deemples
- Creativity and an assertive attitude
- Willingness to learn
Good to have:
- Simple design tool knowledge, ie Canva, Illustrator
- SEO knowledge, backlinks, internal links
- Golf knowledge
If you’re keen, email to email@example.com and tell us:
- What articles you would write for Deemples
- Share with us blogs/social media accounts that you managed previously/currently.