04 Oct Creative Designer Position – Oct 2018
- Job Role: Creative Designer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
- Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
Deemples is a golf app that currently thousands of golfers in 5 countries use to find other golfers to golf with. We’re in a niche industry that targets an affluent audience, mostly consisting of senior executives, professionals and business owners. Our mission is to use technology to help them golf whenever and wherever they want to, whilst growing the golf industry.
The Deemples team is small and lean, the active team currently has 3 people working in a vibrant co-working space in Sri Petaling that opens 24/7 (sandboxco.space), but building and marketing great technology that will change the golfing landscape and mindset (one day globally, but we’re realists so we’re focusing on just a few markets surrounding us at the moment).
While the tech team builds out the product, and marketing team is getting more users, we want a CREATIVE DESIGNER that can help us make everything beautiful while still delivering on the Deemples brand.
Responsibilities/Objectives of the Creative Designer:
- Graphic/motion design for all Deemples assets, campaigns
- Pre production, production, and post production of creative assets.
- Digital channels to design for: Ads, website, blog, social media accounts, EDM, app splash page content, etc
- Offline channels to design for: OOH banners, event materials, merchandise, etc.
- App UI/UX: Improvements to user interface and user experience, building new features.
- Damn good at Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro.
- Maintain the brand tone of Deemples
- Creativity and an assertive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- 1 year graphic/motion design experience for a brand or marketing agency
Good to have:
- Copywriting skills that can compliment your design work
- Photography, videography and post production
- Knowledge in golf
- Marketing knowledge
If you’re keen, email firstname.lastname@example.org and show us:
- Your portfolio on Instagram, Behance, or Dribbble.
- Any relevant links that will show you are a good fit for Deemples!